WRAG’s members include independent foundations, community foundations, operating foundations, charitable trusts, corporate foundations and corporate giving programs.
- identify and support effective leadership in the philanthropic and nonprofit sectors;
- promote effective grantmaking through educational programs, peer networking, and funding collaboration;
- work with nonprofit partners to promote new models and new approaches to meeting community needs;
- tell the story of how philanthropy can make a difference;
- search out innovative forms of charitable investment; and
- advocate for all grantmakers in the region.